On and around the Organic Farm
Guided tour of the organic farm including explanation of farming methods, animal encounters
We will take a walk together, exploring the organic farm and organic beehives. We will spend time with the farm animals, observing and stroking them.
The farm is home to sheep, bees, rabbits, hens, ducks, cows, cats and dog Lilly. The organic honey farm includes a beehive that you can look inside to see the bees hard at work. We’ll even have an opportunity to taste the honey.
As we take a stroll through the vegetable garden and species-rich wet meadows surrounding the organic farm, we will learn more about the nexus between farming methods and nature conservation.
- Day & Time: on request +43 5356 62806
- Meets: Bruggerhof car park at 2:45 PM
- Place: Holzerhof organic farm
- Required Equipment: sturdy shoes, a mat to sit on, sun protection, rain jacket, possibly an umbrella, camera optional
- Cost: 15 € per person
- Difficulty: easy tour, short distance, walk along hiking paths, minimal climbs
- Other Highlights: stories and interesting facts about the farm animals; intriguing information about the bees and beekeeping; nexus between farming and nature conservation
Tour only takes place in good weather!