Nature Experience with Llamas
Hike accompanied by llamas
The organic farm known as "Wald am See" is located in Kitzbühel and right on the Schwarzsee. It covers 17 ha in total, 12 ha of which is pastureland and 5 ha forest. The farm is nestled between fields and forests, with a view of the lake. A side road leads to the farm and to the houses beyond.
Living on the farm are sheep, llamas, donkeys, a pony, hens, a rooster, ducks, rabbits and cats.
The llamas will meet us right in front of Biohotel Bruggerhof. During the hike, we will get to know the llamas very well, learning about the lives these animals lead and the things they love.
Animal-assisted interventions on an organic farm involve the targeted use of farm animals for educational, therapeutic and/or social purposes.
- Day & Time: on request +43 5356 62806
- Meets: Bruggerhof car park at 10:30 AM
- Place: Schwarzsee
- Required Equipment: sturdy shoes, sun protection, rain jacket, possibly an umbrella, camera optional
- Cost: from 12 € per person depending on the number of participants – payment at the beginning of the hike (cash only)
- Difficulty: easy tour, short distance, walk around Schwarzsee, minimal climbs
- Other Highlights: fascinating insights into life led by llamas next to the Schwarzsee
Tour only takes place in good weather!