Children’s Tour: On the beavers’ trail
Water-explorer tour for children
Together, we will explore the area surrounding the Schwarzsee. Along the way, in the tranquil waters we will look for signs of beaver, waterbirds, aquatic creatures and dragonflies. To help us, we will use hand nets, magnifying glasses and a microscope.
A walk to the campground on Schwarzsee. Includes stops along the way, research locations and searching for beaver signs.
- Day & Time: every Saturday from 9 AM until 12 noon
- Meets: Bruggerhof car park at 9 AM
- Place: Schwarzsee
- Required Equipment: sturdy shoes, a mat to sit on, sun protection, rain jacket, possibly an umbrella, camera optional
- Cost: 15 € per child incl. accompanying adult
- Difficulty: easy tour, short distance, walk to the Schwarzsee, minimal climbs
- Other Highlights: search for beaver signs, look at aquatic creatures under the magnifying glass, habitats along the silent waters, walking barefoot
Tour only takes place in good weather!